Tough and durable pumps, proven in the field
We work with all the major borehole pump manufacturers, including:
Although each pump/manufacturer is different and has particular features that suit different applications, we often recommend:
Built to last, these products are tough and durable and have proven themselves in the field for decades, in applications from groundwater to submerged pressure pumping. If reliability and performance matter to you, look no further.
- 3-phase water-filled asynchronous motor with encapsulated resin stator
- AISI 304 stainless steel construction
- Integrated inverter keeps constant pressure, saves energy, extends pump life
- Gentle start-stop reduces mechanical stress
- Built-in protection against overload, surges, under/over-voltage and dry running
- Suitable for commercial and residential applications requiring water supply, pressurization or irrigation
- FP4: 4” with stainless steel casing, with floating indipendent impellers, with a max head of 240m and a capacity of max 400 L/min.
- AP6: 6” with stainless steel casing with noryl impellers and diffusers, head up to 840m and a capacity of 1100 L/min.
- FX6-8-10-12: mixed-flow pumps, with cast iron impellers and diffusers (bronze on demand)
- FR8: 8” radial cast iron pumps, with stainless steel ties.
The Franklin 4-inch Super Stainless motor has been the driving force behind residential and light commercial submersible pumps for decades. Designed and patented in 1950, this motor has proven to be the industry’s most trusted residential pump motor.
Franklin offers 4-inch motors in a full line of single- and three-phase voltages, frequencies, and application-specific models. Wherever there is an independent source of clean groundwater, you can find a Franklin motor.